HANDS is committed to keeping our fall benefit event guests safe from COVID-19. Here is what we are doing to protect you:
- Offering an online option, which many guests have selected
- Holding the brunch portion of the event outside
- Reserving three times the usual amount of space for our seated program to ensure sufficient space for social distancing while inside
- Complying with the rules of the Army Navy Country Club to require all unvaccinated guests to wear masks
- Encouraging all other guests to do so, as well
We look forward to welcoming you safely to our fall benefit brunch on October 2nd!